CLICK ME!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im Coming Home

Posted by Belle Edwin at 11:07 AM
Im Coming Home~
Coming home.. tell the world im coming home~

Shiok pula tu lagu kan...
****
Bila selalu tingu cerita di TV pasal balik kampung
Common issue is ‘mau balik rumah siapa?’
Masa tu sedap ja mulut sy cakap…
‘aik bah beganti-ganti laba, 3 hari sana, 3 hari sini’
But when I really in this situation
Uh~! Sanggat susah pula o kan…
****
As you all know, my hometown is at Ranau
And maybe I didn’t mention in my blog before that
My husband’s kampong is actually at Kota Belud
It took about 1-2 hours drive from Ranau.
And currently we are working at this city of hell…haha..
****
Last May is our 1st balik kampong together,
Kami balik Ranau.. :) My parent’s house…
so We will balik kampong again this coming Saturday,
just short trip actually, 5 days..tapi buli la ba kan
Balik Kota Belud for my SIL engagement.
****
Reo keep telling me that he was super excited to go home,
Yeah I do feel the same way..
Shiok ba tu aramai ti kan..
Hehehe…sepa nda suka..!
****
But when I called my parents back in Ranau
They keep asking me,
‘Kamu balik Ranau juga ka? I got this and this for you and your bro’
And I said I don’t know yet since
We have lots of plan to do in KB,
Tapi….sayunya hati ini…
****
Well
Might be the common issues for those who already married ba kan..
Lama2 I will used to it la tu. hehe
Or maybe I should apply to work in Sabah, I think
Em~~ will do in further future..

2 comments:

Aweyn said...

i miss ranauuuu. :(

beaty said...

adeh..bh belle susa suga pula kan kalau mau balik kg sdri n kg mentua ni..hehe

anyway bh palan2 kamu nanti ko aramai tie d KB

Post a Comment

The Einstein words! :)

 

Sumandak of Ranau Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting